This is the Royall ’29 Triolian from our new Imperial Royall resonator line. This model is our take on the fabled 1928-1929 National Triolian. Only for the first year of production the Triolian came with a wood body and sound well. After 1929 all Triolians had either 2 or 3 piece metal bodies. Those first year models are now highly coveted for their unique sound.
The original 1929 Triolians were usually painted a solid yellow color as were the later metal body ones. Our Royall ’29 Triolian Maple is naturally finished to let the tiger striped maple flame show through and uses our favorite mother-of-fountain-pen binding on the neck and body.
Royall Maple Body ’29 Triolian Resonator
• 12 fret bound mahogany neck with slotted headstock
• Vintage correct 25” Triolian scale length
• Natural finish flame maple body
• Nickel plated brass resonator cover
• 1 7/8″ bone nut
• Rosewood fingerboard with diamond inlays
• Vintage Waverly style “Butterbean” tuners
• Hand spun aluminum Continental cone
• Fitted case included
There are no reviews yet.